Hello Inventor, Entrepreneur, Idea Person,
My mission is to help inventors, entrepreneurs, and everyday people with ideas. You might have an invention that can benefit society and make our lives better.
No one can do it alone. If you haven't taken a product to the market before, you need a coach to help you get over the hurdles and past the many pitfalls.
Be persistent, be smart, and get the right information before you make your next move.
Matthew Yubas "The Product Coach"
Can You Answer these Million Dollar Product Questions?
People with ideas have made fortunes with their new products. But far too many have lost their life's savings by failing to avoid the common pitfalls.
When you are new to product development, you need to answer the following questions, before you attempt to bring a product to market:
- Who is your target market?
- What's the most profitable retail price?
- Is there a product line strategy to upsell additional products?
- How to find engineers to design and develop your product idea?
- How will you lead the engineers to develop the right product for the market?
- What's the best way to manufacture your product?
- What are the costs to design, develop, manufacture, and market your product?
- How will you launch your product into the market?
- How will you promote your product?
- How will you distribute your product?
- How will you get a retail product into the retailers?
The popular Product to Market Success Kit will answer your questions and take you step-by-step to get your product to market.
Learn the step-by-step procedures to get your product idea to market
Product to Market Success Kit
Complete package takes you step-by-step to get your product idea to market.
> Kit Information
Coach You to Market
Personally evaluate your ideas, guide you through development, manufacturing, marketing, and more.
Free Invention Tips and Reports
Free Tips and Articles
Get tips and articles on bringing a product to market.
> Go to Free Tips page
Turning ideas into marketable products. Matt Yubas on ABC-TV
Get Full Access to Free Tips.
You'll get tips on inventing, licensing, selling, prototyping, and marketing.
You can automatically unsubscribe anytime. Your information is kept private and confidential. No spam.
Thank You, Matthew Yubas.
United States Patent and Trademark Office - link
European Patent Office - link
World Intellectual Property Organization - link
American Marketing Association - link
National Association of Manufacturers - link
Product Development and Management Association - link