Hello Inventor, Entrepreneur, Idea Person,
Inventing is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick or get out of a financial jam. When you are down on your luck, inventing is not the way to turn things around. Do not buy my books, kit, or coaching, or spend money on a patent or prototype. I'd rather see you invest in yourself first.
My mission is to help inventors, entrepreneurs, and everyday people with ideas. You might have an invention that can benefit society and make our lives easier.
No one can do it alone. If you haven't taken a product to the market before, you need a coach to help you get over the hurdles and past the many pitfalls. Be persistent, be smart, and get the right information before you make your next move.
Matthew Yubas "The Product Coach"
Can You Answer these Million Dollar Inventor Questions?
People with ideas have made fortunes with their inventions. But far too many have lost their life's savings by not avoiding the common pitfalls.
When you are new to inventing, you need to answer the following questions, before you attempt to bring a product to market:
- Who is your target market?
- What's the most profitable retail price?
- Is there a product line strategy to upsell additional products?
- How to find engineers to design and develop your product idea?
- How will you lead the engineers to develop the right product for the market?
- What's the best way to manufacture your product?
- What are the costs to design, develop, manufacture, and market your product?
- How will you launch your product into the market?
- How will you promote your product?
- How will you distribute your product?
- How will you get a retail product into the retailers?
* Get your questions answered, plus get a step-by-step plan, to get your product idea into the market with the popular Invention Success Kit.
Information to help You Develop, Manufacture, and Market Your Invention Ideas
Invention Success Kit
Complete package takes you step-by-step to develop, manufacture, and get into the market. Kit includes a three ring binder guidebook, quick start guide, resource guide, invention templates CD, and more.
> Kit Information
Coach You to Market
Assist you to evaluate your ideas, guide you through development, manufacturing, marketing, and more. Check for new inventor discounts.
Free Invention Tips and Reports
Free Guide to Invention Submission Companies
If you're thinking of using an invention company, you must read this Free Guide.
> Invention Company Guide
More Invention Tips
Get tips on inventing, licensing, marketing, and more.
> Invention Tips
Turning ideas into marketable products. Matt Yubas on ABC-TV
Get Full Access to Free Tips.
You'll get tips on inventing, licensing, selling, prototyping, and marketing.
You can automatically unsubscribe anytime. Your information is kept private and confidential. No spam.
Thank You, Matthew Yubas.
United States Patent and Trademark Office - link
European Patent Office - link
World Intellectual Property Organization - link
American Marketing Association - link
National Association of Manufacturers - link
Product Development and Management Association - link