Invention Marketing DVD
The First Invention Marketing Training DVD Shows You How to Get Your Product into the Market
The Invention Marketing DVD simplifies and demystifies product marketing.
You'll get answers to:
- How do I get my product into the market?
- How do I perform market research?
- What are effective methods to market my product?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
- What makes a product succeed?
- How do I get my product packaged?
- How do I get my product into a retail stores?
- How will retailers evaluate my product?
- How do I attract new customers?
- How do I plan a marketing campaign?
- And much more...
"Too many inventors with great ideas stumble when it comes to marketing. The Invention Marketing DVD by Matthew Yubas simplifies the product marketing process. Not only does the DVD provide a roadmap to get to market, Mr. Yubas goes into the details of marketability, getting into retail, the buying process, and other important topics. He also provides practical tips and advice on what to do and what to avoid. If you are looking to learn how to market your product or new invention, I recommend this DVD."
— Deb Hess, Executive Director, Minnesota Inventors Congress
Learn the Secrets to Invention Marketing
After earning a Master's degree in Business in Management and Marketing, I worked for companies as a Product Manager. I was in charge of developing and marketing million dollar product lines.
I'm passing on to you the years of product successes and lessons learned from my mistakes. By watching this video, you'll learn:
- The steps to approach and get into retailers
- What retailers expect from you
- Support that retailers want
- Tips to create attractive packaging
- Why having competitors is ok
- Methods to turn product benefits into competitive advantages
- Typical causes of product failure
- How products succeed
- The roadmap to get from product idea to market
- Inexpensive marketing tools to generate awareness, interest, and sales
- Market research to understand your customer's buying process
- The need to appeal to all people involved in the buying process
- How to price your product based on customer shopping styles
- How to calculate profit potential
"They'll sure get their money's worth when they get the Invention Marketing DVD. I've even absorbed some very good new inventive ideas and suggestions ;-)
I can only concentrate so long in viewing before the proliferation of information overwhelms. It should be tasted slowly, as one would be eating delicious ice-cream... So-o-o good.
I'll be referring to it again and again."
— Robert Scheinkman, President and Mentor, Inventors Association of St. Louis
"Getting my product into the market was hard enough. And marketing has proven to be even tougher. Just a few of Matt's tips has already helped increase sales. I recommend this DVD to anyone who needs help with marketing."
— Anthony Calvert, Inventor of the Podillow
"Matt's DVD covers many important aspects of the invention marketing process. I found myself taking notes quite often on key suggestions that Matt made, which has already saved me both time and money. It's a DVD that needs to be reviewed to keep focused to avoid wasting time."
— Ricky Redman, Inventor
"After starting my e-commerce business on the internet it became obvious how important marketing is to business success. Matt's DVD explaining the basics of marketing de-mystified the subject for me and saved me valuable time trying to learn everything myself."
— Dan Stratman, Entrepreneur
Professional DVD. Professional Results.
Invention Marketing was professionally filmed at one of my seminars. You'll hear me discuss important topics and see the detailed PowerPoint presentation. I hope to meet you at a future seminar but with this DVD you'll save time and money by watching this in the comfort of your home or office.
- Title: Invention Marketing
- Format: DVD (Home Player or Computer) or Download
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Run Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Features: Interactive Menus
- Copyright: Matthew Yubas
- ISBN: 0-9725521-7-0
- UPC: 805238820921
- Studio: Broadword Publishing
- Production: Sunray Video Production
Invention Marketing DVD
The Download Package
combines the Invention Marketing DVD Download plus valuable booklets and
Full 90 Days. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you'll receive a 100% refund of your money less shipping if returned within 90 days of purchase.