Set Goals For Your Invention
Is it time to move forward to get your invention into the market?
Goals help you focus your energies to complete important projects.
- Goals are something you intend to do.
- Goals are specific and measurable.
- Goals are something you set to achieve by a certain date.
To Help You Set Goals, Answer the Following Questions:
- What do I have to give up to make time?
- When do I need to finish developing my invention? Or, when do I need to start contacting companies? Or, when do I need to launch my product?
- What do I have to learn?
- Who do I need to contact and work with?
Goal Setting Tips and Tricks:
- Write goals on index cards or sticky notes. Place the written goals in a spot where you can see them everyday.
- Break your tasks into small chunks.
- Keep in mind, achieving is an ongoing process, a skill to learn.
- Let go of things that take you away from your priorities.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes. The most successful people have made many mistakes.
- Take action, check results, make corrections, and continue.